Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Why can't I update this regularly?

I'm not asking the right question.

It's not "Why can't", it's "Why don't I update this regularly?"

It's because somewhere along the way, I stopped caring. I forgot and kept forgetting. I've been mired in working on videos, one that will appear here regularly called Sorted, as well as new ones for Music Gives Me Superpowers and You Should Probably Read More. It's work, it doesn't pay but it's work, it keeps my mind active. I don't eat well when I'm working on these though. I don't get hungry. I eat maybe one meal a day, possibly 2. It's sedentary. It's not healthy.

Why don't I update this regularly?

Because I'm scared. Because I'm as afraid of failing as I am of succeeding. Because I'm unemployed, living EI check to EI check. Because, because, because, because, because.

Because I constantly need an excuse.

But I have no reason not to.

More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment