Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Daddy's back.

cheese ommelette
toast
pb toast
2 glasses of OJ
Orange Italian Soda
1 box of KD
a large cup of mint tea


Back to work, still unemployed but back to work.

    In my absence, I've been focusing on volunteer work, both at CHRW 94.9, the Western campus radio station and the Aids Commitee Of London. I've been waiting on the drawn out government blues that is EI and dropping resumes and ladybugs like both are going out of style. That being said, these days resumes are going out of style.
    In the meantime, I haven't done much about watching my weight or what I ear all that hard. I get stressed out, I go to Tiago's (which happens to be the best restaurant in Convent Market, period), I feel better but still stressed out and nothing gets fixed aside from my craving for spicy piri piri sauce.
    But all is not bad, see, this Chub has gone and found himself a boyfriend, an art-positive, scientifically inclined, amazing to behold, bloody fantastically intelligent, drop-dead gorgeous geek of a boyfriend and I couldn't be happier on that front.
    In the meantime, I've printed a few colourful reminders to post to my blogs. I'm not going to slip anymore. I've put up little reminders to post in my apartment.


No comments:

Post a Comment