Thursday, May 21, 2009

Oh look, dust!

yesterday: bowl of cereal, 2 waffles, 4 mini pizzas, 1 and a half chicken sandwiches.

Today: nothing yet but I was thinking of french toast for breakfast and definitely a coffee.

So I went to Peterborough over the weekend and it seriously was the best trip ever! Almost. I missed seeing a few people but there is always next time.

I'm down to size 48 pants, I'm not sure if I said that before but I am. I've been eating fast again so I need to retrain myself to go slowly. I'm moving in August and putting money away for that, only touching it when unavoidable. I'm also quite sure I'm missing Pride this year as I'll be searching for a second job, a simple weekend affair.

Hmm, I'm not sure if I'll have time to make french toast now. Bleh!

No comments:

Post a Comment