Friday, April 10, 2009

it gets better from here

So yeah, last night there were 2 small easter eggs and 3... 4 maybe glasses of wine.

Today it was a medium vanilla frappucino to soothe my poor throat, a few spoonfuls of a particularly awful yogurt, 2 pieces of pizza, 1 bag of sun chips, 2 oatmeal raisin cookies, an XLTT, half a box of kraft dinner and a thing of doreamon snacks which is like corn pops dipped in chocolate, Japanese junk food. Reading this, it seems like or feels like a lot. I know it isn't but it looks like that mainly due to the variety... and most of it not the good kind of variety.

To be honest, the frappucino was more to soothe my shredded-to-a-bloody-pulp throat. I kinda went full tilt hard core last night. I know that if I were to join a hard core band, we'd immediately get Fucked Up comparisons... an awesome band to be compared to but we'd have to do something different... or Pink Eyes, Tim Harrington and I would lead the march of the psycho awesome musical big boys.

Tomorrow, after I wake up or if I decide to stay awake all through the night either powering through Tales Of Symphonia: Dawn Of The New World or diving into the Shin Megami Tensei series in all of the forms I can, the plan is to eat a healthy breakfast and go to various clothing stores to see what my average pant size is. I was wearing a pair of jeans with a waist size of 52 and they were looser than a double fisting enthusiast. My cords have the same ego boosting effect unless they're worn halfway up my stomach. So tomorrow I shall see what I'm working with and let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment